OverviewCELLSEED is a cathode material for lithium ion secondary batteries created by our powder manufacturing technology, which has been highly evaluated by customers for over a quarter of century.
CELLSEED has two types:
- 1. CELLSEED C: Lithium cobalt oxide（LiCoO2）
- 2. CELLSEED NMC: Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide（LiNi(1-x-y)MnxCoyO2）
We will continue to respond to customer needs by adding coating and doping technologies, as well as controlling particle size.
Physical property data
|Item||Chemical formula||Particle size D50 (μm)||S.S.A. (m2/g)||T.D. (g/ml)|
- ・Sharp particle size distribution and excellent coatability in electrode production.
- ・Round particle, low specific surface area and high safety
- ・Little impurity content, high quality and excellent stability
- ・Excellent matching with anode materials and electrolyte
- ・Suitable for cathode materials in high-voltage batteries and all-solid-state batteries